Thursday, December 18, 2008

Impulse Blogging (Post Script)

I got some feedback about the You Tube hero dog video. Most who read it commented to me and not on the blog post itself. Here is what I heard:

"After watching the first dog get hit, I couldn't (and didn't!) watch anymore..."

"You know, that 2nd dog was simply dragging his next meal off the road so no other animals would get to it before he was ready to eat!"

"Awww, that was so, um, sweet?..uh, no, well, I mean it was neat - er, uh,.....it was nice of that little dog to drag his dead friend off the road. How would you describe it?!"

I laughed at the comment that perhaps the homeless dog was just hungry and that is why he dragged the dead critter off the road. But it's probably not crazy to assume that if an animal is hungry enough, he'll eat anything. :)

So, until I consult with the Dog Whisperer (yes, I LOVE Cesar because he has enough sense to treat a dog like a dog and not a human) and find out for sure, I suppose the whole hero dog post could have been in vain?

No comments: