Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday - Music Past

Jeff has a HUGE library of music, and once in awhile I actually listen to some of the same artists. While we both appreciate a wide range of artists and genres, we have distinctly different tastes in music. But this group is one on which we agree. In 1995, "Send Me on My Way" hit Billboard's Hot 100 at #72. I remember that I primarily listened to "pop" or classic rock music stations in 1995, so I immediately liked this song when it was first played on radio. From there, the challenge was to figure out the lyrics.


My jury is still out on what the ACTUAL lyrics are, but you can google the song title and see what some have come up with. I am not 100% sure that the artist would agree with what is posted, but I haven't found lyrics officially posted by the artist anywhere.
Listen and watch here.

No comments: