Monday, November 10, 2008

More "Things Kids Say"














Last week while driving home from karate class, I heard Isaac in the back seat quietly repeating the word "Flamingo". Finally I said to him, "What?"
His reply as he pointed to the splotch of purplish colored bird droppings on the car window was,

"Right there. It's pink, so it must be Flamingo Poop. "

I smiled to myself and said, "Ah, I see. That makes sense."


It's amusing the way a 5 year old thinks. We may see it as silly, but really, it makes lots of sense at times.


Many years ago, Jeff and the 2 older boys were riding in the car when Lucas (then about age 5)asked Jeff, "Since mom is allergic to pets, can we get a dog if she dies?"


It's good to laugh.

I love my life.

-the Mom



1 comment:

Melanie Wilson said...

Very funny! It could be pink panther poo, too. ;-)