Thursday, May 15, 2008

Doodles!

Friend of ours who live in Gainesville, FL recently began a blog . As we have reminisced about our friendship and the BC period (BEFORE CHILDREN), we've been "blasted by the past" with amusing memories. We met them when we worked at Prudential Insurance Company, circa 1992. We worked and played together for a few fun years before our lives took different paths. It's comical to think back on our younger appearance, quirky habits, juvenile hobbies, etc. Suffice it to say-it's true how some people mellow with age. And may I add, "OHHHH! the hairstyles!!"

One thing I remember in particular is that Kelly would create these very cool "doodles". I think they qualify as ART! She created a post on May 9th featuring one of her "doodles". They are cool and a bit psychedelic. I just had to share. Take a peek:
http://longofamilynews.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Reminiscing has been great! It's good to remember the 'Old Days'! Thanks for the compliments on my doodles. I promise I'll work on one for you. I think I might have to pull out some of those old photos and relive those memories again. Please keep in touch and hope to see you soon! ~Kelly