Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fatherhood


He isn't completely comfortable accepting compliments. Still, this post is in recognition of Jeff on Father's Day.

This isn't a "brag fest" about how much better my husband is at fathering than anyone else, its just an honest, genuine note of thanks that he does his best.

The fact is, he's been specifically chosen by God, hand-picked to father our three sons, and he is the best man for the job - period.
He isn't perfect, thank God! Oh, sometimes he thinks he's perfect, but God put me right here up in his face to remind him that he isn't. :)

Mistakes or no, he does father his children in his own special way, and I believe that's what God intended. I pray that Jeff and I together succeed in building spiritually rich, physically able, God honoring men.
My deepest thanks to Jeff for forging onward in the challenge
of fatherhood and razinkids with me!

No comments: