Monday, October 13, 2008

Better With Age

Physique at "40 something"


Isaac and dad doing a double bicep pose. :) Someone once said....or somebody told me....or I read it somewhere....(in other words, I didn't make it up, but I am borrowing the sentiment!).....

"Some husbands are like fine wine.
They get better with age. "


That is exactly how I would describe Jeff. It seems that everything about him gets better with age. And YES I am also referring to things besides his physical health.

We sure thank God for the blessing of his 43 years.

Happy 43rd Jeff/dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We hope your day is going awesome and we're glad you are part of our family. Thanks Jeff for being a wonderful husband for Amanda and a great dad! God Bless!

Love, The Chris Earl Family

Kelly said...

woo woo! Does Jeff know you're posting pictures like that of him??? lol...

Wish him 'Happy Birthday' for us!

The Longo Family

Melanie Wilson said...

Happy birthday! But holey moley, you better have him put his shirt back on! LOL